THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 16, 2009

how do people read my story

i've been looking at a lot of famous peoples autobiographies and been thinking about how mine would sound if i started now and to where i am.
Where would i end and the "Author and Perfecter of my faith" start.?
would people notice?
would it be a smooth line like butter or as rough as driving from a dirt road to a highway.
my book would jump from a valley to a mountain.
From a innocent child, to a whole, to being whole.
But i start to think about it from right now. Because i can't go back and tell God that i want him to rewrite my past i have to think. "am i letting him write my tomorrow.
Did i let him write my today?

i pray that i am the pen in the hand of the creator and that no matter what happened in my life, he turns my biography into a work of art that reflects him.

Peace






0 comments: