THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The storm before the calm

So let just start out by saying the this week has been a struggle. My soul has been at battle with the devil like crazy.
I'm about to speak the word of God tomorrow night at youth and satan don't like it. He thinks he's beatin me and stolen somethin so far this week... I don't think so. Its been hard and I feel like I've given in but I know my God is strong and I know MY God is mighty and I know he will breakforth in my life like never before.
They always say. "The calm before the storm" but I feel like this week has been the storm before the calm. Something great is about to happen in my life and God has given my a very vulnerable spirit and heart towards him.
We love God. Then let's prove it. Let's show him just and ounce of the love that he shows us every second.

God bless
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

0 comments: